- Circular Clock ($5 at Walmart)
- Contact paper
- Construction paper and cardstock
- Hot Glue Gun
1. To personalize our clock, I drew petals,leaves, and stems, and then had my boys color them. After cutting them out I covered them each in contact paper.
Tip for using contact paper to laminate-put the colored/displayed side down first to avoid wrinkles
2. Cut out your petals and space them evenly around your clock. Write numbers on with petals. Pay attention to the change direction on numbers between 30 and 35 minutes
3. I added "spacer petals" because I had made my "minute petals" too small. I spaced them all evenly , and then began hot gluing.
4. Hot Glue Minutes and hours leaves/stem on bottom of clock behind petals. use heavy carstock when making leaves and petals so thet they stay up.