During MFW 1st grade, we read about water cycle and storms in "Things Outdoors".
The boys really enjoyed this subject so dug a little more into it though different paths.
- Magic School Bus: Kicks ups a Storm
- Water Cycle Printable (after watching You Tube video above)
- Water Cycle on Bulletin Board (pictured above)
- Materials- tempura Paint, Paper Plate for Sun. and butcher paper for clouds, rain, and water
- Read "Cloud Book" by Tommie De Paola and make Cirrus/cumulus, and Stratus clouds out of cotton balls and glue
- Take book on your next few nature walks and discuss the clouds you see