· 2 chicken breasts
· 6 TBSP of lime juice
· 1 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
· 1 bags (16 oz) bag frozen corn
· 2 minced garlic cloves
· 1 TBSP dried minced onion
· 1 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
· 3 tsp cumin
· salt and pepper to taste
· 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Label your bags with cooking the directions
2. Trim chicken breasts and cut in half to have a total of four pieces of chicken per bag
3. Place ingredients in a resalable gallon-sized freezer bag. Mix together and zip bag closed. Lay flat to freeze
1. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours.
2. Put contents of bag in Crockpot
3. Cook on LOW for 8 hours (or HIGH for 4 hours). Shred Chicken with Fork.
4. Serve with tortillas and toppings such as with sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and cheese.
Adapted from Over the Moon