- 1 pound ground beef (lean)
- 1/2 cup crushed crackers
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat to 400°
- Combine all the ingredients (I like to add the meat last)
- Using a spoon, make small balls and place on greased pan, lined with aluminum foil.
- When done, place cooked meatballs onto paper towel.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
You can freeze these easily, then pop back into the oven to warm them and crisp them a little bit.