Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Choosing Gratitude


I Praise the Lord for giving me his eyes today to see his Blessings in ABUNDANCE today.
I pray I see them tomorrow.....

I am thankful for the dishes because it means my kids ate two full meals already today and it's only noon.

I am thankful for dirty bathtub because it means my kids have clean enough water to take bath indoors.

I am thankful for my overweight thighs because it means I have never been truly starving a day in my life.

I am thankful for my stretch marks because it means I carried healthy twins full term. (PRAISE JESUS!)

I am thankful for my small house because it means my family will always be close:)

I am thankful for the heat advisory because it reminds me I have clean running water to keep me and my children cool.

I am thankful for the piles of laundry because it means I have more than one set of clothes.

I am thankful for my old dishwasher because it means I have indoor plumbing and don't have to walk a mile to get water.

I am thankful for the messy office desk because it means my business is thriving.

Thankful for a tight budget because it means we can praise God for His repeated Provision.

I am thankful for the dozen matchbox cars on my living room floor because it means my kids have toys.

I am thankful for the messy garage full of tools because it means I have a husband who is handy.

I am thankful for a messy van because it means we have a working vehicle.

I am thankful for the pencil drawing on my wall because it means my kids love to write, and have access to art supplies

I am thankful for an uncleaned toilet because it means we have a safe sewer system that so many countries lack.

I am thankful for the spiderwebs in the corner because it remind me me that I don't have to live outside with dangerous animals.

I am thankful for politicians who argue over debt ceilings & taxes, because it reminds me that I love in a country where we can accomplish a change of power without bloodshed every 4 or 8 years.

I am thankful for the pain I have experienced because the wisdom it brought.

I am thankful for being hurt because I get to see how hard forgiveness is, and appreciate the forgiveness we are given through Christ's Blood that much more.






Please add something that you are thankful for in the comments.  Let's all be PollyAnna together!

No comments:

Post a Comment