I was inspired by several ideas on pinterest, and ended up making this clock for our school room.
- Silent Wall Clock Non-ticking Clock(you are not wanting a loud clock in our school room)
- Contact paper or laminator
- Construction paper and cardstock
- Hot Glue Gun
Tip for using contact paper to laminate-put the colored/displayed side down first to avoid wrinkles
2. Cut out your petals and space them evenly around your clock BEFORE you hot glue. Write numbers on with sharpie. Pay attention to the change direction on numbers between 30 and 35 minutes
3. I added "spacer petals" because I had made my "minute petals" too small. I spaced them all evenly , and then began hot gluing.
4. Hot Glue Minutes and hours leaves/stem on bottom of clock behind petals. use heavy carstock when making leaves and petals so thet they stay up.
IF I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN, what I would do differently.
- I wish I had made my hours leaf smaller and my minutes lead bigger, to better show which hand is which!
- I would also use a lamination for the leaves and stem (the petals weren't such a big deal), so they didn't bend when hanging on wall.
|A Review of Math U See|
|Free Piano Lessons:A Review of Hoffman Academy|