Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup
O gallon sized Ziploc bag
O 1 lb (about 2 cups ) chicken breasts, fat trimmed
O 1 tbsp dried minced onion
O 1 15 oz. can ((1 ¾ cup) pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
O 1 15 oz. (1 ¾ cup) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
O 1 15 oz (1 ¾ cup) bag of frozen corn
O 1 can undrained rotel tomatoes (optional for more spice)
O 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
O 1 packet Taco seasoning (use only 1/2 packet for less spice)
Day of cooking
O 3 to 4 cups chicken broth
1. Label Bag with instructions.
2. Combine all ingredients into a Ziploc bag and freeze flat.
1. Thaw overnight in fridge.
2. In Crockpot, add chicken broth, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Shred chicken with fork once cooking is done.
4. Top with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and/or tortilla chips.